Bayside Glamping's Tiny House
- No heating appliances such as toasters, hairdryers or hair styling tools can be used, as the site runs on solar and will drain ALL of your power.
- No more than 2 adults are permitted to stay. If any more guests do, your stay will be terminated.
- No candles are permitted.
- No campfires permitted
Read full Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy here.
Terms and Conditions / Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions
- 2 adults only (no children sorry)
- No pets allowed
- No parties
- No smoking
- No candles allowed
- No campfires allowed
- Your booking will be terminated if these conditions aren't followed, and no refund will be issued
- You leave the site in a clean and tidy manner, including washing, drying and putting away your dishes, and cleaning the BBQ if you use it.
Please provide notice of cancellation or changes to your booking in writing (via email.)
For cancellations made more than 28 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 20% cancellation fee.
For cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee.
For cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of arrival, no refund will be given. I will endeavour to re-book your cancelled dates, and if successful, you'll get a refund in full, but if not, my Cancellation Policy applies.
Please note that for cancellations of 3 or more days, a $60 rebooking fee will be charged if I'm only able to rebook the dates as multiple bookings. I.e. if I'm only able to rebook your 3 night booking as a 2 night and a 1 night booking.
COVID - Please note that the above Cancellation Policy applies if you have to cancel because of COVID related issues.